FamilyID: Incoming 6th Grade Registration
We are now offering the convenience of online registration with FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs (class registration, sports registrations, field trips, etc).
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/chief-kanim-middle-school/incoming-6th-grade-registrationckms-2023-2024
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link above.
2. Next, click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In button.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner's first and last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Submit.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail spam, junk, etc. folders.
5. Click on the link in your activation e-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
At any time, you may login to www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select 'Registrations' on the blue bar.
If you need assistance with registration, contact Jerrie Crook at firstname.lastname@example.org, between 7am-10am. She will respond as soon as she can. You may also contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 781-205-2800 x1.
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account.
- Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account (and skip to step 6).